Wednesday, December 30, 2015

LIZARD MOON

Carol J. Stevens  2015         20 x  30"          mixed media collage



" LIZARD"

                                © Carol J. Stevens 2005     20 x 30        water media collage

This painting  "Lizard" was part of a collection created in 2005 for an internet
sales site.  I needed to produce 15 paintings in just a month.
With my usual process, paintings evolve over much time, sometimes years.
So I felt the entire collection was incomplete "Motel Art".  I strive to make my paintings more than decorative.  The site was not what it promised to be and soon failed so these paintings were
left to steep in time on the shelf and I've enjoyed bringing many of them
to completion with time and thought.
Now in 2015, it was "Lizard's" turn to be resolved and unfold to become
LIZARD MOON
      








No comments:

Post a Comment